How to kick-start your new year and why 2015 will be better than 2014
2015 is the year of opportunity!
Winston Churchill said: A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
In order to be the year of opportunity, it is also the year of letting go:
Let go of past hurts
Let go of bad memories
Let go of judgements
You need all the space you can create to allow for these great opportunities to come through, so de-clutter your mind, body and spirit, release anything toxic or negative, and get set to thrive and achieve!
This year believe that everything coming into your life that doesn’t or won’t serve you, will bounce off the white light surrounding you, protecting you in your journey forward.
So how can you really kick-start your new year? Sometimes people want to start the quest but don’t know the steps to get there so here are some ideas:
- Set your New Year Resolutions (if you haven’t already) and make them specific and clear
- Make a commitment to love yourself – only allow positive and healthy things into your life
- Challenge yourself to achieve something you haven’t done in previous years
- Whatever you’ve been putting off: make it a goal to do it within the next six months
- Make yourself proud! Be your best self every day. Define what that means to you and start striving towards it
- Failure is a stepping stone to success. Don’t worry about failure, just be open to learn from your mistakes
- Find people like the person you want to be and surround yourself with them as often as possible
- Write a 101 life-goal list … it’s a list of 101 goals for your life. Google examples and go for it! Start achieving today
- Find a new mentor to guide you through the year
- It’s the Year of Opportunity! You create your own luck but also be open for opportunities to come your way. The rule of thumb this year: if it moves you forward – do it!
As for how you can ensure 2015 is better than 2014?
- Do things differently: try something else for anything that didn’t work
- Get motivated and get excited: it’s a new year
- Leave the past behind and start fresh – it’s new, how can you tell? Because you have a past and past is experience. Use it to further you, but leave the baggage behind
- Don’t wait for things to be perfect: The Arc was built by amateurs and Titanic was built by professionals – go for it!
- When you attach meaning to something ask yourself: what else could it mean?
- Live each day to the full, be in the present moment and go forward with confidence!
- Love yourself to the point that you need no one else
Looking for a personalised plan? Book a coaching session (45 mins – 60 mins) to free yourself in areas of business, relationships and everyday life and achieve your best.
All the best in 2015 xx